|Job Ref:||204808099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£11 - £13.42/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:53|
POST TITLE Joiner - Multi Skilled |
PURPOSE OF JOB
A full range of Joinery/Multi Skilled Duties in a wide variety of properties.
1. Hang new door to casings and all ironmongery & glazing
2. General Maintenance on doors and windows.
3 Repair / renew kitchen units and worktops including pipe work to sink unit.
4. Plaster patch & tile .
5. Fit bath frame and panel.
6. Fit skirting board and & Architrave.
7. All types of guttering /fascia/ soffits
8. Repair/renew garden fencing and gates.
9. Work with due regard to the safety of self and others.
10. repair / renew treads & kite winders .
11. Fit floorboarding & joist
12. Make Good to brickwork.
13. It should be noted this job description is subject to occasional changes to incorporate
other commensurate duties/responsibilities in response to organisational change/review
and to assist flexibility. The duties outlined are not meant as an exhaustive list and will also
comprise any other duties within the spirit of the post as specified by the appropriate
1. Must be able to carry out the trade responsibilities as listed in the job description to a good quality standard.
2. Ability to understand instructions.
3. Ability to communicate with members of the public e.g. tenants.
4. Able to use a variety of tools e.g. electrical tools/hand tools.
5. Holder of a current driving licence.
6. The ability to upkeep and administer records e.g. bonus sheet.
7. Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
8. Knowledge of ISO9002 procedures.
9. Knowledge of scaffolding and portable staging.
10. Knowledge of use of toxic/caustic substances.
11. Served recognised qualification or equivalent.
12. Willing to abide by the Council's Equal Opportunities Policy.
12. To carry out all duties having regard to an employee's responsibility under the Council's
Health and Safety Policies.
1. Specialist decorative/moulding work - experience of this would be useful.
2. Experience of using caustic/toxic substances.
3. Experience of working in confined spaces.
4. Experience of working within a building organisation.
5. Experience of working with interruption which may distract.
Hours of Work
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Pay Rate £11.00 - PAYE
£13.42 per hour - LTD Company
Please Call Scott Wilson on Tel (Apply online only) and e-mail me your updated CV
Joiner. Multi Skilled