|Job Ref:||204808172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Wimborne||Address:||Post Code:||BH21||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Quantity Surveyor - Up to £50k Package |
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor? Do you want to work with a high profile national client on multi-million pound projects? This brand new opportunity offers a competitive salary, car allowance and 30 days holiday, based in Wimborne.
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor:
• Take accountability for contract and pre-contract (where applicable) and post contract commercial functions and contract reporting to deliver agreed profit and mitigate risks.
• Deliver reporting obligation requirements for subcontract and main contract packages / CVR reporting to time frames / providing costs to complete.
• Contribute to relevant project procurement strategies with particular reference to:-
o Issuing tender enquiries
o Package reconciliations
o Production of subcontract orders / letting in accordance with the buying document.
• Maximise project cash / value by effective management of subcontract - positive cash profile.
• Manage and complete relevant subcontract and main contract contractual records including the production of rolling and final account information / variations management.
• Demonstrates understanding of client and consultant drivers - clarity on client expectation and requirements.
• Agree progress claims with the client's representative and invoice.
• Measurement and valuation of sub-contractor's accounts.
• Attend pre-start meeting with project team.
Personal attributes of the Quantity Surveyor:
• Quantity Surveyor Experience
• Commercial skills, maximising value recovery, cost control and cash management.
• Ability to use / understand financial reports and final accounts.
• Ability to form and develop relationships with PQS, design team and supply chain.
• Relevant Construction Qualifications
What's in it for you?
• Excellent salary - Up to £50k Package
• Free parking
• Modern working environment
• 5% Pension contribution
• 30 days Holiday
• 40 hour week
• Permanent position