|Job Ref:||204808269||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£17000 - £23000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
How would you like to work for one of the largest and most respected residential new build housing companies in the UK?
They have a strong and extensive track record in new build housing and the financial stability and capability to deliver on a national scale.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Buying team in delivering a professional, efficient and effective plant, material and subcontractor purchasing function. As a key part of the procurement team the successful candidate will need to be a good communicator with a good work ethic and the desire to go the extra mile in order to get the job done.
The position will also offer plenty of scope for career progression with a clear cut training and development plan.
Duties, Skills & attributes
* Assist resolution of invoicing and accounting issues
* Raise and place material and plant orders in accordance with standard company operating procedures
* Provide general administrative support including photocopying, scanning and filing
* Maintaining / keep up to date price schedules and supplier data-bases
* Administer the collation of data for production of regular Key Performance Indicators
* Assist in collating data for timely submission of group rebate claims
* Must be reliable and versatile
* Self motivated / applies initiative
* Ability to set priorities and work to deadlines
* Good communicator
* Ability to cope with pressure
* Behaves ethically / acts with integrity
* Computer literate MS Office, Evision (advantageous)
* Knowledge of buying process and construction techniques and methods (advantageous)
* Knowledge of basic finance, invoicing and payment processes
* Works and fits in with team environment
* Potential for development - passion for developing career in construction procurement
* Excellent organizational and planning skills
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business