|Job Ref:||204808276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£19 - £20/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
We are working with one of the countries largest construction organisations, they are looking to take on a MOD cleared Site Supervisor to work on one of their prestigious contracts in Portsmouth.|
Would suit someone from a mechanical or electrical background.
- Supervise small project works.
- Supervise small refurbishment works.
- Oversee M&E installations.
- Supervise general construction activity.
- Make sure everyone on site is Health and Safety compliant.
- Make sure all sub contractors are working to deadlines.
- Deal with any issues on site.
- Deal with work scheduling on site with site manager. Any issues with sub contractors and their schedules will need to be dealt with in a professional manor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- SSSTS or SMSTS (COMPULSORY)
- First Aid qualified. (COMPULSORY)
- SC or PCN clearance or WWW Pass or Current DBS (COMPULSORY)
- Asbestos Awareness.
- Experience on MOD Sites
Mon - Friday 09:00-17:00
If this is of interest please apply with CV or call me Dionne on: (Apply online only)