|Job Ref:||204810562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newquay||Address:||Post Code:||TR7||Salary:||£18000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Have you got a qualification in Construction, Quantity surveying or similar? Have you had some experience with estimation in your qualification?|
This opportunity would suit a trainee looking for a technically dynamic role within an expanding, successful business with the opportunity to become a skilled Estimator.
This is an ideal opportunity to build a career in the construction sector, as full training will be given. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual wanting a long term career within the construction industry for our client
* Liaising with the estimating team to assist in logging enquiries
* Assist in producing tender documents (quotes, drawing registers)
* Assist in capturing KPI's - weekly from manufacturing outputs
* Reconciling estimate V actual design info
* Assist in re-loading elements
* Creating Tender Handover documents.
* Updating of Tender Handover folder structure.
* Update estimated forecasts for finance.
* Capturing data from various departments
* Postal enquiry/scanning in documents and filing electronically.
* Setting up standard electronic file structure.
* Logging orders onto the system, completing the relevant paperwork and liaising with Credit Control.
* Create standard file structure for each new project.
* Print (where required) tender documents & create folders.
* Archiving of projects - periodically.
* Assist in continuous improvement of the estimating function.
You will be based at their offices near Newquay and will be rewarded with a generous salary which will be d.o.e, pension and holidays up to 28 days a year.
Please don't that only applicants with previous experience will be considered for this role.
Please apply with your CV to Kelly at the Falmouth Branch