|Job Ref:||204810724||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Ringwood||Address:||Post Code:||BH24||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Bathroom Sales Designer and Showroom Administrator|
(Trainee role could be considered)
Location: Ringwood Showroom
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Elliotts Living Space are looking for a focused, creative, and driven individual to join the team at our Ringwood showroom where we create and supply beautiful and bespoke kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms to the surrounding area and to the South Coast.
As part of a showroom based team, the successful candidate will be; meeting and greeting customers, qualifying telephone, web and walk-in enquiries, carrying out on-site surveys, forming a brief, creating a design representing the best working solution and raising appropriate quotations. Following up enquiries and converting opportunities into sales orders, whilst maximising customer satisfaction, sales volumes and showroom profitability.
Bathroom Sales Designer and Showroom Administrator
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Handling all aspects of the enquiry, design, planning and installation through to completion, including:
• Promptly responding to incoming telephone, email and walk-in enquiries in a positive and professional manner
• Visiting client's houses or sites and completing a measured survey, working from architect's plans or from dimensions provided along with gathering a design brief from the client
• Imaginative Bathroom design, planning CAD work and on site surveys: compiling Bathroom designs, quotations, following up and converting opportunities into sales orders
• Driving sales turnover and building repeat customer relationships
• Improving profit and margin through solution selling
• Ordering products
• Dealing with all areas of showroom administration and support
Bathroom Sales Designer and Showroom Administrator Requirements:
• Previous experience in Bathroom design and in understanding a customer's brief
• Demonstrate a passion for sales and design and ability to deliver creative ideas and inspiration
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly
• High levels of customer service with a sales focus
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
• Knowledge of 20/20 Fusion FX or Virtual Worlds CAD and EQ Software systems would be an advantage though not essential
• Driving licence in order to carry out customer visits (essential)
• 40 hours per week, 8.00am-5.00pm Monday - Friday, plus some Saturdays on a rota basis.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful business that offers its employees the chance of career progression and job security.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today for the chance of an early interview