|Job Ref:||204810786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Plus Benefits & Career progression||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Mechanical Project Engineer - London|
We are currently working closely with an International construction projects contractor providing Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and commissioning services across a variety of Industry Sectors.
Due to consistent repeat business from their clients and successful handover of completed projects, the organisation is growing considerably and would like to offer a fantastic opportunity to an experienced Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to their team based in London.
The Project Engineer will specifically be working on M+E projects involving District Heating, office refurbs, lab refurbs etc within Commercial buildings and properties in the London/Greater London area.
We are currently looking for 3 people due to excessive workload and order book moving forward. The roles are permanent; carry a very competitive basic salary and benefits. Career progression and growth is encouraged and assistance is given from day 1.
You must have at least 5 years M+E project experience. Mechanical Engineering background. Commercial project knowledge. Flexibility to travel around London from site to site, project to project. Any level will be considered (Intermediate, Senior, Lead).
• A degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Must have a minimum of 5+ years previous experience mechanical construction
• Experience in Commercial buildings/properties is essential
• Previous experience working on Commercial M+E projects
• Experience in Refurbs, fit outs and installation of District heating in Commercial buildings is essential
• Experience using 2D & 3D Autocad.
• Hevacomp & Autocad experience would be advantageous
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Self motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems