|Job Ref:||204810882||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40 - £45/annum package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Site Manager - West London - £40K-£45K + Package |
My client is a specialist contractor operating in the sustainable mixed tenure housing market. They have been succeeding for over 50 years and are an employer that put trust and faith in their people, which leads to them facing challenges each and every day and improving their career prospects.
My client is a trusted social housing contractor that deliver high end projects and have a modern approach to their work and culture.
The opportunity available is for a Site Manager to work on a £55M design and build social housing residential project. The project will consist of various blocks which range between 4 and 10 storeys, with retail units and a gym. This is phase 1 of a 4 year project.
The candidate will:
- Health and safety
- Productivity on site/man management
- Keeping the project to time and budget
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 3 year's experience working as a Site Manager in the social housing new build/design and build market
- Have proven experience managing a similar size residential project
- Ideally have a minimum of a HNC in Construction
- Be self-motivated, proactive and career driven
If this role is not of interest to you but you are a Site Manager, Project Manager or Contracts Manager working within the decent homes or social housing new build market, please contact James Parsons on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)