|Job Ref:||204811017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum BENEFITS||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - Doncaster|
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + benefits
* Are you a recent graduate with a RICS-accredited Quantity Surveying degree and an excellent academic track record?
* Do you want to join a leading consultancy with offices across the UK?
* Do you have limited work experience in Quantity Surveying and want to begin your career and your progression to chartership?
Your role as a Graduate Quantity Surveyor will be to assist your team of Senior Quantity Surveyors with protecting the commercial interests of the company and working towards delivering on the clients' requirements. The role of the Graduate Quantity Surveyor will be mainly contracts-based, and you will be charged with assisting at all stages of the contract administration process.
To be successful in the role of Graduate Quantity Surveyor, you will ideally have:
* A RICS-accredited degree in Quantity Surveying, preferably with some experience of site work, though this is not essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work individually or as part of a team
A full UK driving licence is required as visiting sites is essential.
The company is a multidisciplinary, multinational environmental consultancy with offices across the UK and abroad. You will join a team of professionals all committed to delivering excellent results to a multitude of clients in commercial, residential, and industrial sectors. The role will be mainly contracts based, and the company is looking for a graduate with minimal work experience in Quantity Surveying that they can train from the ground up.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 with a flexible benefits package.
To discuss this Graduate Quantity Surveyor role, or other roles within Quantity Surveying, call (Apply online only) or email your CV