|Job Ref:||204811045||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East Kent||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Our client is looking to bring in an site agent onto a huge project valued north of £400 million. The client is a main contractor who needs an experienced site agent to run a portion of the works, with previous marine experience being highly valued.|
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. The project is penned in to last over 2 years.
* Management of site staff and sub-contractors
* Assessment and engagement of sub-contractors
* Design co-ordination
* Method statements
* Risk Assessments
* Enforce all H&S procedures are followed
* Cost and spend interrogation
* Experience of working on marine works.
* Strong people management skills
* Commercial awareness
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest projects in the UK currently. There is a huge amount of scope to progress your career, with the client or as a freelancer with this experience.
If this is of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on (Apply online only) and ask for Pierre or email me