|Job Ref:||204811130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Plus Company Benefits Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Associate Quantity Surveyor - Manchester|
We are recruiting for an Associate Quantity Surveyor to work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy, based from their Manchester office.
This growing International Consultancy provides commercial management expertise throughout the whole lifecycle of the project, from Pre-Construction to Post-Construction. Providing commercial support for their projects in Health, Residential, Commercial, Education and Retail sectors, we are ideally looking for you to have project experience in one of these areas.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive Associate QS to take ownership for providing all core quantity surveying services for a number of key clients.
Associate Quantity Surveyor Specification:
- Degree qualified with a RICS accredited degree, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Must be a Chartered Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) or a member of other relevant body
- Ideally experience in Health, Residential, Commercial or Retail projects
- Strong cost planning, feasibility and procurement advisory experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex projects and providing post contract services
- Excellent communication skills, client facing and with relationship building expertise
- Solid prior Consultancy, Private Practise or End Client experience
Chartered Associate Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Manage, either individually or with a team, the commercial and contractual performance of the project(s)
- Ensure adherence of company policies and standards, including profitability of all work undertaken
- Pre-Construction services, cost planning, feasibility studies and budgets
- Advise on appropriate procurement strategies, manage the tender process and prepare contract documentation
- Post-Contract services including advice on interim payments, cost reports, forecasts, early warnings and compensation events
- Mentoring quantity surveyors within the team
Our client offers a competitive salary and package to reflect their status as a leading cost consultancy. You will be joining a growing and busy team, with long term clients benefitting them with repeat business. There are excellent career prospects to help you reach Partner level, with structured training and development on offer.
To apply for this role or for further information, please contact Katherine at Howard Gray ASAP.
If this is not the role for you, contact us now to discuss other opportunities and how we can assist. Howard Gray work with Consultancies, Contractors and End Clients across the region