|Job Ref:||204811202||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + generous package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Warrington - £Excellent |
Our client is one of the UK's leading main contractors and due to continued growth they have a specific requirement for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor within their interiors and refurbishment division. They undertake a wide range of projects with customers primarily being in the commercial office or retail markets. Schemes vary from individual projects to major national frameworks with values varying from £1 - 15million.
The nature of their projects is fast paced and they offer an environment that encourages genuine career growth for the right individuals.
• Regularly complete on site measurements/ take off's.
• Develop accurate site records to assist in the measurement and valuation with regard to material and plant cost and COI and day works.
• Drawing/specification revisions
• Develop an understanding of the internal/external commercial strategies with regard to minor subcontract packages and on site prelims.
• Develop a basic understanding of obligations under the main contracts and subcontracts.
• Develop a basic understanding of subcontract procurement processes.
The Plus Points
This Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role is a great opportunity to join a major national main contractor where you will be given fast-track career prospects. You will also be well rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package