|Job Ref:||204811272||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
aigo FIND are engaged with a market leading facilities management company. They specialise in providing a planned and reactive maintenance services to the commercial sector.
We currently have a great opportunity for an Electrically biased Multi Skilled Site Supervisor to be their face of their organisation, supervising sub contractors, the PPM and reactive maintenance for a prestigious building in Milton Keynes on a permanent basis. The general purpose of the role will be to carry out planned and reactive M&E maintenance tasks safely and to an agreed standard within a defined portfolio of Commercial buildings to a required service level. You will also provide first line response to all emergencies during normal working hours and out of hours when on call. Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times
* Providing technical M&E support e.g. advice regarding major operational issues
* Working proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Service Solutions team
For this role you must have relevant experience ideally gained in a commerical environment and a recognised apprenticeship in M&E services maintenance. Suitable candidates must have a 17th Edition NICEIC recognised, ideally possess HVAC knowledge (cooling towers, VRVs) and have had the responsibility for the FM in a commercial building.
In addition to a competitive salary, our client's employees also receive:
* 25 days holiday including plus Bank Holidays (on a pro rata basis)
* Overtime and competitive call out
* Performance Related Bonus
* Life Assurance
* Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
* Company vehicle, phone and tablet