|Job Ref:||204811358||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Our client is offering a very competitive salary|
Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of construction/plant hire machinery, with an emphasis on continued growth within the UK and International markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior After Sales Administrator for the Aberdeenshire area.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience of supervising service engineers in relation to time and workloads and the ability to make clear and accurate decisions. You will need to have experience of parts ordering and effectively plan the logistics for spare parts, tools, transport and manpower to arrive in a timely manner.
Continually liaise with the sales department and customers, regarding new machine deliveries and requirements.
Efficiently organise sub contractors when supporting customers or engineers.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a hands-on approach as and when required.
A mechanical engineering background would be advantageous but not essential.
Responsibilities of the After Sales Administrator
* Coordinate delivery/logistics relating to spare parts
* Manage the Service engineers in relation to time and workload
* Continuously improve standards
* Maintain Health and Safety
* Monitor customer feedback and deal with concerns promptly
* Liaise with after sales parts team to optimize efficiency
* Complete administration tasks to maintain accurate records
* Checking and processing of timesheets and inspection reports.
Requirements of the After Sales Administrator
* Ability to manage staff effectively including performance appraisals and mentoring.
* Able to work well under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks
* Computer literate
* Good communication skills with an excellent customer service approach
* Driving licence
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Gordonstown, Foveran, Kintore, Oyne, Aberdeen, Kemnay, Kirkton of Skene, Torphins, Kirkton of Durris, Aughinblae, Drumlithie, Stonehaven, Peterculter, Bieldside and surrounding areas