|Job Ref:||204811423||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£45000/annum Car, Laptop, Pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
* A leader in design, development, manufacture and the distribution of innovative solutions for the residential building and home improvement markets.
* The Client continues to drive the innovation that underpins home security. With over 175 years of manufacturing, design and innovation, they have been securing Britain's homes since 1838.
* The key purpose of this Product Manager role is to work closely with the Key Account Director and their team to further drive relationships and build new ones both in the PVC and Aluminium sectors. Activity will fall into two main categories, the first being new product development and the other being product lifecycle management
The Ideal Person:
* Someone with experience from a similar background
* Would ideally have a Prince 2 practitioner qualification alongside experience with Matrix Management and new product development
* The candidate must be Flexible and able to work alongside several departments as a Product Manager
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally