|Job Ref:||204811430||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Site Engineer - Highways /Infrastructure|
Due to an increase in workload our client is recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer to join their Highways and Infrastructure Team.
The successful candidate will primarily be working on a regeneration project in Manchester. You will be responsible for the setting out of earthworks, drainage and kerbs along with any site management functions allocated by the Site Manager.
* Proven experience in Earthworks, Drainage and Highways
* Knowledge and experience of basic setting out using all techniques along with GPS
* Ability to read and understand drawings and specification
* Possess an understanding of ACP, implementation and construction tolerances
* Have an understanding of Permit Systems and to produce permits to Work
* Able to take off and schedule material quantities accurately
* HNC/HND/Degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or associated discipline
* CSCS card
* Health & Safety Qualification