|Job Ref:||204812610||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£19000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician in the Birmingham area. This is a great opportunity to work for a subsidiary of a multinational organisation. The company is forward thinking and always keen to see their staff progress, they offer support/training for this to happen. The added benefits will include an excellent pension scheme and BUPA Healthcare after a specific period of employment has been completed.|
* Engineering degree (Preferred)
* AutoCad 2D (Required)
* 3D Modelling (Preferred, not essential - training can be provided)
* Good Communication skills (Required)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook (Required)
* To work closely with the Technical Manager to prepare and manage various projects (Highways & Rail)
* Produce structural calculations / reports in line with current standards /Eurocodes.
* Produce 2D layout drawings of the design.
* Prepare Bill of materials based on above drawings.
* Help prepare quotes.
*If you feel you have the correct credentials for this role please contact Matthew Tonks on (Apply online only), or apply now below