|Job Ref:||204813261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
CSR are currently looking for a HSEQ Administrator to join a top 5 NI contractor and become a key member of their HSEQ team, helping to drive their business forward in a competitive marketplace.|
This is a predominantly office based role, located in Greater Belfast.
Main Purpose of Role
To support the business through the provision of high quality general HSEQ administrative support.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the HSEQ department.
• Resolve internal and external customer enquiries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient.
• Maintain accurate paper and computer-based records and filing systems.
• Maintain HSEQ related registers and documentation e.g. Document Registers, Accident & Incident Registers, Client Feedback, HSEQ KPI Register, HSE Feedback Registers Quality Observation Register
• Assist the HSEQ Manager/Health & Safety, Environment and Quality Managers in implementing and maintaining the Group HSEQ Management Systems
• Produce correspondence, documents, reports and presentations to specification using a variety of media.
• Undertake purchasing/financial duties as required, for example processing invoices, requisitioning stationary/equipment and tracking costs.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail
• Preparation of meeting rooms to ensure they are tidy and set up (excluding IT equipment), ready for meetings.
• Coordinate arrangements relating to training courses/ travel and accommodation
• Participate in, and positively promote, the Murphy Culture Development Culture (leading to Zero Harm)
• Manage the performance of all staff assigned to you in accordance with legislation and company procedures.
• Undertake any reasonable duties expected of you.
• Attend and engage fully in any learning and development activities that are deemed appropriate by your line management.
• Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements.
• Participate in team/business meetings as necessary.
• Participate and engage fully in company appraisal/performance review processes and constantly work to improve your individual, your team and the wider group's performance