|Job Ref:||204813342||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum Full training, 21 days Holiday, Pens||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
A fantastic opportunity for a new graduate to join a fast growing Residential Development company based in Somerset. Our client is looking for someone who is flexible in their approach to new opportunities, a good communicator, and has a want to learn and develop their career. |
You will have full training with a small experienced team enhancing your skills on six new development sites in 2017 to become an efficient and productive Surveyor.
Your role will include:
- Building relationships with manufacturers.
- Recording and monitoring variations to contracts and the costs involved.
- Measuring construction works on site, recording progress and valuing the work.
- Cost forecasting projects or work packages.
- Liasing with clients and attending meetings.
- Full UK Driving License, mileage allowance and potential company car will be provided as your role develops.
- Have studied at College/University in Surveying.
- Experience of working in a construction environment.
- Good I.T skills, experience with Microsoft Office.
- Good attention to detail.
- Motivated strong team member