|Job Ref:||204813407||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum full benefits package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
My client is looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join them on site at the Midlands Metropolitan Hospital in Birmingham. They will be offering a competitive salary to the successful candidate along with excellent experience and progression available.|
This particular project is valued at £9million working on all the external facades and cladding of the project. They work on projects from £5million-£15million.
They will consider temporary or permanent applications for this position and is guaranteed to be on this site for the next 10 months at least.
In this role it is essential you have previous experience in the construction sector in a similar position, although full training will be provided.
* Assist in valuing works completed.
* Request CVI's and Daywork sheets for any outstanding items.
* Discuss with Forepersons any issues relating to Attendances or Delays.
* Assist in price Variations, revised drawings and specifications.
* Provide detailed rate build ups where necessary.
* Assist in value delays to the programme and value any supplier contra charges.
* Re-measure the works if applicable.
* Assisting with submission of valuations in Excel format and e-mail to client in line with schedule of valuation dates.
* Assist in checking interim profitability.
* Assisting in production of figures for monthly cost value reconciliation.
* Assist in submission of final account on completion of project.
* Attend final account meetings as necessary and agree account; produce final CVR
* Chase retentions when due.
* Ensure documentation is collated and stored in line with Company policies.
* Carry out any reasonable request of a similar nature as directed by Senior Management.
* Client facing, excellent interpersonal skills.
* Degree Qualified.
* Highly motivated
If you have the relevant experience and would be interested in this role please contact me on NA or apply below