|Job Ref:||204814302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Document Controller - Commercial & Residential Developer|
I'm currently recruiting for an experienced Document Controller on behalf of my client, a Commercial/Residential Developer, based in Leytonstone.
You must have excellent knowledge of excel and other Microsoft packages, along with 2 years' experience working with a main contractor or residential developer.
Your day to day duties will include:
* To assist the project team in the management and implementation of the document control systems
* Set up and maintain project filing system for electronic and paper based information
* To ensured that all correspondence is referenced
* To ensure that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly
* Co-ordination and control of the RFI process
* Input and management of snagging system and reports
* Manage the process of handover information - O&M manuals, H&S files etc.
* Archiving of electronic and paper documentation
* Diary and email management for the project director and project teams as and when required.
* Organising internal and external meetings and arranging presentations, documents, equipment and refreshments as necessary.
* Ensuring the office is maintained within H&S standards and testing's.
* Able to work effectively in a team environment
* Able to prioritise workload effectively
* Electronic Document Management Systems (Aconex, ASite, Conject PC, QED)
* Effective communication and organisational skills
If you are interested please contact Paige Wooding at Borne Resourcing