|Job Ref:||204814328||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:54|
Document Controller - Construction Contractor |
£29k-£31k PLUS TRAVEL EXPENSES
A Construction Contractor with a turnover of £5m are looking for a Document Controller to join their team. You will be based in their head offices and required to visit sites once or twice a week. You will manage everything on 9/10 projects they currently have on. This is a great opportunity that will keep you on your toes and you won't be doing the same thing every day.
It is preferred that you have done 1 yrs plus experience as a Document Controller, ideally in Sharepoint but not essential.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Manage and control the drawings, specifications and design information between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly
* Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
* Filing all hard copy documents in appropriate folders and keeping up to date drawing and document registers
* Carry out routine document management administrative tasks including document release and publishing, technical query handling, transmittals, filing, copying and local library management
* Collation of tender submission documentation, and contract documentation
* Health & Safety administration.
* Contacting suppliers, chasing orders, processing paperwork.
* General filing and office duties.
* Collation, management and distribution of reports, documents and contracts
* Coordination of O&M Manual production on each project
* Previous construction/site experience would be advantageous, but is not essential
* Have experience of document control procedures and ideally experience with software packages
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel.
* Accurate and good attention to detail.
* Ability to work alone and high work ethic.
If you are interested please get in touch with Paige Wooding at Borne Resourcing