|Job Ref:||204813910||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£11.50/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
Our client is a national building, civil engineering and mechanical, electrical contractor with nearly 70 years' experience. With their Head Office based Nottinghamshire they operate through a number of strategically placed regional offices covering the whole of the British Isles; offering clients a one stop shop for their construction requirements.|
A vacancy has now arisen for an Electrician / Panel Wireman for the manufacturing of their chemical dosing equipment, working from their manufacturing facility in Warrington, with occasional site work.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
• Electrician / Panel Wireman.
• Testing & Inspection an advantage but not necessary.
• Knowledge and understanding of electrical drawings and schematics.
• Experience in control panel and instrumentation termination preferable.
• A good understanding of Health & Safety and working to Risk & Method Statements.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a multi-skilled team.
• Good communicator.
• Organised, disciplined, consistent and self-motivated.
• For delivering maximum productivity and best value to the highest of standards.
• To follow the instructions and achieve the objectives set by the Production Supervisor.
• To ensure the minimum of waste results from all operations, and that proper and effective standards of housekeeping are maintained at all times.
• To suggest ways of improving safety and eliminating hazards.
• To assist with any other duties as and when required.
In return the company offer
• Completive hourly rate
• Permanent position
• Van provided
• Overtime available
To apply please send your cv via the website or call Sarah on (Apply online only)