|Job Ref:||204813833||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
We are working with a long standing client, a leading name in the Building and Construction Consultancy sector, who are looking to recruit a Director / Partner to specifically oversee their presence and drive growth in Scotland, heading up a new Project Management / Building Surveying office to be based in Glasgow. |
With the full support and backing of the board and current network of offices, you will be tasked with establishing a new office focussing primarily on the Building Surveying and Project Management service offerings.
Specific duties will include
• Providing strategic and operational leadership as part of the growth plans for the business.
• Taking ownership of the office and developing a team of professionals focussed on project delivery
• Playing an instrumental role in winning new work, developing new business opportunities and generating repeat business
• Ensuring the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients
• Participating in relevant internal/external training initiatives
• Controlling workload and resources
• Developing key industry contacts
• Providing guidance, leadership and technical expertise to team members.
• Collaborating with the National Director in developing the service offerings and profile.
Business development and marketing will be a key initial element of the role, and to fulfill the position, you will probably be working within a similar organisation but with limited future potential or growth prospects, or you may simply looking for a fresh challenge.
Salary will vary depending on experience, but in the region of £65,000 - £80,000, with a structured bonus scheme and excellent benefits package.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, get in touch for more details