|Job Ref:||204813778||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor required for a high end refurbishment main contractor based in Central London. Working on hotel and residential refurbishment schemes up to £50m. |
* £30,000 - £40,000 basic depending on experience
* Excellent training
* Central London office and projects
* Working on an internals package on a high end refurbishment project
* Supporting the Senior Quantity Surveyor on site
* BSc in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management (or equivalent)
* Some experience working as a Quantity Surveyor post graduation either for a main contractor or subcontractor
* Drive to want to work in a client facing role on high end projects
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business