|Job Ref:||204812042||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum salary dependent on experience||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
Our client, a busy Building Services company based in central London, is currently seeking a Senior Estimator to join their team.|
Due to the current success of their company, they are looking to increase their turnover by winning more tenders and projects and need a Senior Estimator to assist them.
Senior Estimator- About the role:
* Based within a Building Services company in central London, the role will be predominantly office based.
* The role will involve providing quotes and estimates on project tenders.
* Responsible for preparing complete, accurate estimates for all contract types.
* Prepare detailed and accurate material, labour, equipment, subcontracts, construction facilities, etc. estimates.
* Build relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
* Liaise with clients both pre and post tender.
* Develop and review subcontractor scopes of work and accept, review, and analyse subcontractor quotes for best value.
* Prepare scope specifications and requirements, prepare and inputs project schedules, perform quantity takeoffs, prepare cost summary sheets.
* Hours: 8am - 5pm.
Senior Estimator - About you:
* You will have extensive experience in a similar QS / Senior Estimator role/Commercial Management.
* You will be degree qualified.
* You will be proficient in providing quotes / estimates for tenders within the building / construction / M & E industries.
* You will have main Contractor experience and will have been involved in projects valued up to £7m.
* You will have strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines.
* You will have fine attention to detail.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately! Or call Bobby on (Apply online only)