|Job Ref:||204811935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30 - £35/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
Our client is a UK national consultancy, who have previously worked on a wide variety of projects across many sectors including: commercial, leisure, education, and residential. They have an excellent reputation in the field of engineering and building innovation. Due to increased workload, our client requires a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Building Services team on a contract basis.|
As the selected candidate, you will join an established team based in their Bristol office on an ongoing contract. Working as a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be required to engage in hands on design using Hevacomp. You will be primarily working on commercial and residential projects.
* Dynamic individuals with strong building services background
* Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
* Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the ability to meet project deadlines
* Drive and determination
* Previous experience on commercial and residential projects
* Working knowledge of technical software Hevacomp
* Experience of working from concept design through to hand over
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified as well as Chartered, working towards Chartered or incorporated status. The ideal candidate would also have a working knowledge of Hevacomp and IES software and be able to start a new position quickly.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information, please call Joshua Borg on (Apply online only) or email and quote 10771-JB, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below