|Job Ref:||204811930||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Runcorn||Address:||Post Code:||WA7||Salary:||£17000 - £19000/annum Career Development||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
Projects Administrator (Construction)|
This exciting new opportunity has arise for my client as they enter an increasingly busy period as a result of the Construction Industry rapidly becoming one of the busiest sectors within the North West at present.
Your role with my client, as their new Projects Administrator, will to be to assist the Bid Team in researching and securing potential construction work/projects within both the Public and Private Sector. To gather specific and relevant information You will utilise:
* The Internet
* Tender Portals
* Planning Portals
to find and qualify prospects and engaging with them by means of email and telephone introductions.
You will also be responsible for:
* Producing statistics on tender success rates and the effectiveness of other areas of business development activities.
* Assisting the Bid Writer in preparing Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Quality sections in tenders.
* Good communication & interpersonal skills
* Self-driven, motivated & initiative
* Computer skills, Microsoft Office - particularly excel & outlook
* Good written English
* Understanding of public sector procurement
* Understanding of planning rules
* Experience in marketing/sales, construction, OR bid writing
Due to location it is essential that you have your own form of transport. The office hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm.
My client look after their staff exceptionally well, staff are rewarded and recognised for achievements Individually as well as Team rewards.
Please click the link to apply. If you have any initial enquiries prior to applying please do not hesitate to contact me in our Liverpool Branch.
I very much look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter.