|Job Ref:||204811843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£33 - £36/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
Our Client is a leading contractor in the construction industry, offering a committed and enthusiastic approach to the installation of multi-discipline building and engineering services throughout the UK. They work on prominent projects and provide world-class solutions to the built environment life-cycle.|
They are currently seeking a Lead CAD Co-ordinator on a minimum 12 month contract. This role will see you based in the Midlands on a project of significant value. The role will involve running a site based team of coordinators as well as managing two external cad bureaus.
Essential requirements include:
* Dynamic individuals with experience of BIM Level 2 standards
* Confidence to liaise with clients and other design teams
* Excellent communication skills, with an MEP co-ordination background
* Proven experience of working on a variety of projects from construction through to completion
* Must have experience in Revit MEP, Cadduct and Navisworks
* Experience of working for M&E contractors previously
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For further information please call Rebecca Moore on (Apply online only) or email and quote 10813-RM, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below