|Job Ref:||204811693||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Car, Medical, Pension etc||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Contract Manager to work for our prestigious client in the Kent/ SE London area.|
The main remit of the role for the Mobile Contract Manager will be to provide technical and management expertise across various sites; to manage projects and budgets; to lead, manage and engage a team of engineers on site and to drive continuous improvement.
The Contract Manager will be accountable for:
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with the operational teams in their designated area of responsibility.
• Providing engineering expertise, support and consultancy when requested to do so by operational colleagues.
• Supporting asset and maintenance planning in the area of their area of responsibility and contributing to the development of national strategies.
• Undertaking the planning and execution of maintenance and repair operations to ensure that a cost effective solution is provided without disruption to site operations and customers.
• Undertaking investigations and providing reports in relation to any operational incidents or Issues when requested to do so.
• Substantial experience in managing building services. Must have more than 5 year's management experience of engineering operations.
• HNC / HND qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering would be ideal but not essential
• Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office suite