|Job Ref:||204811691||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
Senior Site Manager - New Build|
£45,000 - £55,000
Our Client, a well-respected Main Contractor, are looking to recruit a Site Manager to join their team. Due to continued expansion they require an experienced Site Manager to work on a New Build site in the North West.
Job Specification -
• The Site Manager will be autonomous in planning, managing & carrying out the company's site activity in a safe, timely and profitable manner, reporting on a regular and routine basis to the Contracts Manager
• Record performance and progress of site operations and sub-contractors.
• Plan the daily resourcing and control of site laboursite and material.
• Execution of effective Health & Safety on site.
• Record progress and offer valuable contribution within construction meetings.
• Carry out company compliance and administration.
• Take offs
• Take site out of ground and work closely supervising the setting out.
Experience / Qualifications -
• Minimum of two to three years Site Management experience on high spec housing projectsGood people management and communication skills
• Good technical/construction background and knowledge
• Commercially and contractually aware
• Proven track record and well organised
• SMSTS, full first aid and CSCS Site Manager's qualification
• Ability to forward plan and foresee potential problems together with solutions
• A team player who demonstrates both leadership and supportive qualities
• Promotes a professional image on site
• A strong focus on quality and customer service