|Job Ref:||204815320||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
We are retained by one of the UK's leading specialist distributors of BUILDERS MERCHANT PRODUCTS of who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional INTERNAL SALES PERSON TO WORK WITHIN THE CIVILS ARENA|
To provide customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit. To effectively work as part of a team ensuring that customers' expectations are not just met but exceeded.
• Build effective working relationships with customers, in order to understand their requirements thus ensuring that the correct products are supplied.
• Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximising profitable sales and margin.
• Liaise with suppliers where necessary.
• Support the Branch Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy.
• Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines.
• Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
• Branch Manager
• Assistant Manager
• Other employees
Measurements of Success
• A strong contribution to branch sales and margin. Meeting and exceeding branch targets.
• Able to demonstrate excellent and up-to-date product knowledge.
• Administration and paperwork is kept accurate and up to date.
• Well maintained and presentable work area.
• Must have experience in Civil Engineering Products.
• Should be willing to be flexible in duties undertaken e.g. relief counter sales/warehouse/driver duties as and when required.
Salary Negotiable + DEPENDENT UPON EXPERIENCE