|Job Ref:||204814938||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Negotiable, Car or Car allowance||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
I am working on behalf of a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are regarded as market leaders in building control. They operate independently and in partnership with clients in the construction sector to offer a fully integrated service, with many being well know leading national companies. |
This is a fantastic opportunity Director or Associate Director from a building controls background to take control of a successful team and use their expertise and knowledge to grow and develop the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Play key role in the region's delivery of annual targets and profitability
* Demonstrate continued growth
* Setting, control and management of budgets / targets
* Working with the Board taking joint responsibility in preparation of detailed 12-month strategy and three-year Business Plans on an annual basis
* Overall responsibility for service delivery, client retention, staff management and staff retention; managing the resource profile to ensure it meets business needs
* To work with business development team in formulating and implementing strategies for continued BD
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Experience in building control surveying.
* Hold MRICS, MCABE or equivalent.
* Knowledge of working to quality management ISO 9001:2008
* Excellent basic salary dependent on experience
* Company Pension
* Company Car or Car Allowance
* 25 days Holiday
If this role is of interest, please apply via the website or send your C.V or call NA
As part of our continuing commitment to providing high-quality staff to our clients, Hunter Selection operates a referral bonus scheme that rewards existing candidates that refer new candidates with up to £200 in high street vouchers; the bonus is dependent upon the successful placement of the candidate by Hunter Selection.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to provide their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering professionals within Construction/Built and Manufacturing environments throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on NA and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants