|Job Ref:||204814692||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS |
Accountabilities Outputs (results required)
• Responsible for reconciliations, payments and third party haulier debts and associated payovers.
• Liaison with related third parties
• Supplier invoice payment and reconciliations
• Alignment with Supply Chain
• Support for team leader
• Improve processes to reduce cost
• Support a positive team culture • Contract haulier financial & procedural administration completed.
• Payment and processing targets met
• Adherence to Supply Chain rules of business and financial control
• Positive behaviours and achievement of objectives demonstrated
• Improvements identified
• Effective support for team leader
NATURE & AREA OF IMPACT
Administrator responsible for contract haulier financial administration in line with rules of business and finance, tax and Supply Chain. Outward-facing to hauliers and Supply Chain so the holder must appreciate and adopt customer service principles. High levels of flexibility and drive are expected, as well as the ability to react to changing business priorities. Expected to identify and support process improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
Proven first class Customer Service experience. Some knowledge of transactional finance experience
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
Transactional finance background preffered with relevant technical skills
Strong organisational and communication skills
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to identify process improvement
Understanding of vehicle administration and logistics
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & BEHAVIOURS
Empathy & appreciation of impact on tasks undertaken
Ability to produce sustainable results
Pro-active self starter
Ability to embrace a positive team culture
Ability to identify problems and make suggestions for improvements
Ability to take full ownership & see issues through to resolution.
Appreciation of customer service principles
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
(If applicable - this section should describe any unique legislative requirements of the role).
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer