|Job Ref:||204811664||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
£55,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Health Care & 25 Days Holiday
Our client, an established and reputable North West Contractor based in Warrington, are currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects in the Industrial, Retail & Residential sectors, with project values up to £10 million.
• The PM will identify and procure the services of specialist designers and contractors as required to successfully deliver their allocated projects.
• The PM will ensure that Health and Safety issues are effectively managed through consultation and where applicable liaise with the suppliers/contractor's health and safety team.
• The PM will be responsible for monitoring and controlling all change during the project lifecycle
• Ensuring projects are delivered in compliance with the programme's governance arrangements
• Facilitating the appointment of Contractors to the project teams agreeing scopes of work Issue
• Requests for Survey and Quotation to the selected sub-contractor
• Receipt and checking of quotations against scope Raising Purchase Orders and associated documentation to the supply chain
• Agreeing programmes of work with the sub-contractor(s) To take responsibility for the financial closure of Projects Receiving and distributing Health & Safety information relating to projects
• Preparation and submission of budget requests Quality assurance and overall integrity of projects
• Managing the projects budget, monitoring expenditures and costs managing the delivery of each project to the agreed level of quality, programme and budget.
• Managing third party stakeholder contributions to the project Managing KPI data capture on Customer Satisfaction and Health & Safety audits Managing risks to the projects successful outcome
• Continuous updating of project information system database to maintain "real time" project status and values Providing aftercare service to the customer Any other duties relevant to the role Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Ideally from a construction background you will be experienced in providing services within a team of project/cost managers and building surveyors and possess a good team player ethos
• Appreciation of commercial surveying duties
• Ideally HNC/HND qualified in a relevant construction subject
• Be IT literate with an understanding of Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint