|Job Ref:||204811624||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reigate||Address:||Post Code:||RH2||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Benefits package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
Title: Assistant Planner/Town Planner |
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
My client is an Independent planning consultancy who specialise in securing planning permissions for residential and commercial sites throughout the UK. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add to their talented team with an exceptional RTPI accredited Town Planner.
The company has a multi-disciplined team who provide wide ranging assistance for planning applications and appeals with a wide range of clients including housebuilders, developers, local authorities and private individuals.
The ideal Assistant Planner/Town Planner will possess the following,
* Strong communication skills,
* A team player with the confidence to work autonomously,
* Enthusiastic attitude towards all aspects of town planning,
* Actively working towards completion of RTPI membership,
Your duties will include;
* Working closely with a range of key clients of the company who represent some major projects iacross the country,
* Drafting insightful planning statements on a range of planning matters,
* Managing the entire planning application and appeals processes from start to finish,
* Lead on client meetings, feasibility studies and site appraisals,
Are you are looking to be part of a hardworking, young, and ambitious company? Then this Town Planner job is for you! With fantastic career progression and benefits package along with a very competitive salary it ticks all the boxes for the next step in your planning career.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on (Apply online only) or email. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch