|Job Ref:||204809901||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tyne & Wear||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
I am looking to recruit a Capital Project Delivery-Development Manager to join the Estates team of one of my Health-Facility Management Clients.|
As part of your duties as Capital Project Delivery-Development Manager you will be responsible for delivering and developing both individual and a portfolio of projects which may be new build and refurbishment for my client.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding business and the job you start will continue to develop and grow, offering you unique autonomy and the opportunity to build a business within the umbrella of this organisation.
You will be responsible for managing this Capital projects as Capital Project Delivery Manager on time and within budget ensuring each project represents sound commercial value.
Engaging with your fellow colleagues you will work up briefs and develop schemes, coordinating the process from initial concept through to onsite delivery and completion.
You will form a strong partnership with the technical department and with all stakeholders involved as Capital Project Delivery-Development Manager.
Best practice is the standard expected to ensure all construction standards and processes are being met and achieved.
Key Person requirements:
• To participate strongly as a member of the Construction Planning and Delivery team as the Capital Project Delivery-Development Manager.
• To apply Project Management skills and expertise across all Health projects which include the design and delivery of facilities building and infrastructure projects.
• To provide financial and management of facilities projects in the health environment, from start to conclusion.
• Leadership, mentoring and support of Facilities Project Manager team. Estates Rationalisation.
• Management of Health Construction projects, including the design and construction, ensuring the projects are successfully delivered within budget, schedule and specifications.
• Review and provide guidance and advice on design proposals.
• Establish and promote strong relationships with all stakeholders.
• Leadership of multi-discipline teams drawn from across the Capital project portfolio, external consultants and contractors to deliver new build and refurbishment health projects.
• Invite, Review and analyse tender prices and recommend contractors.
• You will possess a recognised project management and/or program management qualification either APM, MSP or PRINCE2.
• Ideally a member of a Property based Professional Body - RIBA Chartered Architect or other relevant qualifications and memberships will be considered. Preferably Degree qualified or time served within the same or similar role.
• Proven record of successfully managing local government building projects simultaneously, demonstrating best practice in trends of design and function, and value for money.
As you would expect there is a very strong financial and benefits package on offer for this role