|Job Ref:||204809871||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Anglia Region||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + car/car allowance + package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:55|
Quantity Surveyor - Rail Infrastructure portfolio|
Salary: Circa £50,000+ car/car allowance + package
*A thriving principle contractor is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing Anglia division supporting the upgrade and reconstruction of the rail infrastructure*
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required for a national contractor with a strong portfolio of works within the Anglia region. Office based in Essex, my client is looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor or established Quantity Surveyor ready to step up, to take a progressive and dynamic role, leading junior commercial staff in the office, as well as managing the delivery of the commercial function as well as liaising with clients.
*This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial specialist with experience in civils develop or enter the rail market, to take on a challenging position with excellent prospects for progression and development*
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, key responsibilities will include:
* • Presentation of all applications for payment, including all contractual entitlements.
* • Ensuring that payments are received in accordance with the contract terms.
* • Submission of estimate / tendering information to the client.
* • Presentation of Final Accounts, including negotiation of all contractual entitlements.
* • Presentation of weekly cost / value information, delivery schedules and associated Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data.
* • Preparation and presentation of Monthly Cost/Value Reconciliations and Final Cost/Value Forecasts.
* • Preparation and presentation of forward work schedules and cash flows.
* • Financial and commercial management of Sub-contractors through to settlement of their Final Accounts.
* • Preparation of appropriate documentation in support of additional payment, variations, claims etc.
* • Commercial support to the site and contracts management team as well as estimating and procurement
* • Close liaison with the client on all commercial matters, including preparation and submission of supporting information.
Formal qualification in relevant field- HNC/HND or Degree in relevant discipline i.e. Quantity Surveyor.
Must have experience working on civil engineering projects with a main contractor - rail experience will be advantageous but experience on multiple low level contracts in Civils will be considered i.e. utilities, water, environment agency, groundworks, telecomms, asset maintenance.
Commutable to the office in Essex
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles through ATA Recruitment please forward your CV to
Alternatively you can speak to Beth by phoning (Apply online only).
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence