|Job Ref:||204809712||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£45000 - £52000/annum car package, holiday, pension, healt||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Senior Site Manager - Residential New Build|
Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager, from a background in house building?
Do you have a proven track record of delivering new build projects, both residential and mixed use?
A forward thinking main contractor are looking to recruit an ambitious and driven Senior Site Manager on a permanent basis, for a housing project. You will be joining one of the UK`s leading construction companies, delivering quality schemes and service.
The suitable candidate will have full awareness and excellent working knowledge of the Construction process, taking responsibility for own projects from site set up to successful handover.
- Extensive Residential Experience
- A track record of delivering new build construction projects to time, quality and budget
- Have high standards of Health & Safety
- Excellent communication skills and a solid career history
- Valid management site safety certificates
- Both Residential and mixed use development knowlegde is preferred
- You will be accustomed to managing large sites at a senior level
As a dynamic Senior Site Manager with a proven track record in the field, you should have the skills and experience to take full responsibility for the running and management of your project, controlling preliminary cost expenditure within agreed values and ensuring a high level and standard of H & S, quality and delivery is achieved at all times
Please email your CV to (url removed) to register you interest, or call (Apply online only)
Position: Senior Site Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £52000 (Package + Company Benefits)