|Job Ref:||204809695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Almondsbury||Address:||Post Code:||BS32||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
BABCOCK INTERNATIONAL GROUP is currently looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Manager with a strong background working with NEC3 contracts to join our team on a permanent basis.|
In this role you will provide commercial support to the delivery of managed training services under an NEC3 contract framework.
• Lead and manage commercial aspects of the contract
• Support the contract team to ensure all contract requirements are delivered and standards upheld
• Ensure all activities are undertaken with appropriate commercial agreements in place, that are compliant with Babcock policies and procedures
• Supporting stakeholders in commercial needs
• Understand customer requirements, especially solution requirement in order to ensure that the Contract delivers best value, for the customer requirement and protects Babcock.
• Understanding business requirements
• Establishing and maintaining relationship with the Customer
• Negotiating and liaising with the Customer
• Writing contracts amendments and Task Orders and submitting for approval
• Experience of working in a commercial role
• Experience of managing NEC3 contracts
• Customer focussed, both internal and external
• Ability to understand and negotiate detailed contract terms
• Ability to interpret needs of stakeholders
• Ability to draft, negotiate and implement contracts and change to existing contract in support of the strategy
• Commercial lead on customer contract reviews
• Maths and English at GCSE level
• Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience (preferable)
• Demonstrable experience in a relevant commercial or related role
£30,000 - £40,000
12 month FTC
25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 100 company which provides 600 services across six continents. It's the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the nation's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Automotive, Emergency Services, Nuclear and Engineering sectors.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the Apply Now button below