|Job Ref:||204809482||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Location: Galway or Dublin
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client has been established in Ireland since the early 1900's and has an extensive portfolio of high quality contracts across several sectors of the Irish construction market. As well as gaining a reputation for delivering complex and high quality projects they have won several awards for their innovative approach. Projects range from €5million to €100million
3DPersonnel's client offering a great opportunity to a highly experienced Planner to further develop and add to their skill set by joining a large main contractor that is experiencing a large amount of growth with a large number of projects in the pipeline. The successful candidate will be based out of the company's offices in either Dublin or Galway. The successful planner should have at least 6yrs continuous experience within a medium to large main contractor undertaking projects with a value of €20million+.
* Project Planning using MS Project & Primavera Software or Asta
* Project Progress Measuring & Monitoring
* Project Progress Reporting
* Subcontractor Progress Monitoring
* Labour Productivity Measure & Reporting using S/E curves
* Reporting in Project / Primavera and using Excel
* Measure quantities from drawings to generate progress reports
* Degree / Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
* Should have 4 - 10 years previous experience. Some experience in the field of planning in Mechanical contracting would be advantageous
* Ideally the candidate will have a mechanical construction background in both commercial and industrial sectors.
* Excellent computer skills would include - MS Word, Primavera, Asta, Excel, MS Project.
* Good communication Skills and ability to work as part of a fully integrated team is essential