|Job Ref:||204809461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Quantity Surveyor - Hertfordshire / West London|
ARC RT are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor. Our client is an award winning company based in Hertfordshire with projects in West London and Berkshire.
Due to continued growth they are now looking to hire an additional Quantity Surveyor.
The role will be based primarily from the offices in Hertfordshire but you will be required to be on site 3-4 days a week. As an experienced Quantity Surveyor you should have the ability to work on several projects / sites at once. The current project locations are Slough, Reading and Barnet. Other locations will be starting soon so you will need to be able to travel freely across Berkshire and West London.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for providing commercial and contractual administration of various projects, including identifying opportunities offering best value to the customer, maximising profitability and limiting commercial risk.
The main responsibilities for this role include;
• Attending pre-start meetings to negotiate and agree contractual terms
• Prepare newly secured projects for valuation purposes, utilising Strike software
• Process timesheets and carry our job cost analysis
• Report writing - including reporting on labour spend, productivity and direct cost against budgets
• Prepare and submit accurate, detailed and timely applications for payment, valuation of contract variations and compensations events
• Assist the finance team in the collection of payments in accordance with sub-contract terms, including the resolution of any disputed charges
• Prepare submit and agree final accounts
• Maintain and develop client relationships to secure further work opportunities
Ideally you will have a degree in Quantity Surveying or hold a HND / HNC.
If you feel you have the right experience as a Quantity Surveyor then please apply using the details below