|Job Ref:||204809103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Ref No:VAC-14899Location:WalsallIndustry:Professional & technicalSkills:SiteType:PermanentWorking Hours:Full TimeSalary:£28,000Qualifications:BA, BScVacancy Description:
Our client is a leading UK main contractor who have a successful track record of commercial office fit out projects throughout the Midlands & South East of the country. They are currently look for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join them on a Permanent basis to work out of their offices in the West Midlands. There will be a wide variety of medium to larger projects to work on, with the opportunity of career development as time progresses.
Responsibilities as Assistant Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Procurement of all subcontractors
- Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department).
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified is desirable
- Experience of working for a main contractor on commercial fit out projects.
- Experience working on projects from £4 - £10 Million
If you fit the criteria and are interested in the vacancy, please send your CV for the attention of Mark Toussaint to professional@uklgroup .com