|Job Ref:||204809095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stansted||Address:||Post Code:||PO9||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum See Job Spec||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Role: Field Service Engineer- Industrial|
Location: Kent Area
Salary: £26000 to £30000
Do you have experience of servicing industrial plant machinery?
Would you like to work for one of the most established brands in the world?
We are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer - Industrial NOW!!!
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for an Industrial Field Service Engineer to cover the KENT area.
The Industrial Field Service Engineer will be responsible for providing on-site customer support to our range of industrial machinery within the South East region. The primary focus will be to keep machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections.
Duties will include:
* Investigate, diagnose and resolve technical problems
* Service a wide variety of industrial machines both on and off site
* Troubleshoot and solve problems
* Order necessary parts efficiently and effectively
* Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
* Complete all paperwork in a timely manner
Field Service | Engineer | Hydraulics | Mechanical Engineer | Construction Plant
Additional Salary Information:
Overtime paid at time and half, Pension, DIS, Medical Plan
* Solid mechanical aptitude
* Experience of hydraulics
* Forklift truck engineering
* Experience in materials handling equipment
* Proficiency with MS office
* Efficient Administration Skills
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Experience with the automotive or construction industry.
We are the South East's premier dealer of JCB construction and Industrial machinery.
To be considered for this position, please apply, attaching your CV with covering letter attached as the first page of your CV