|Job Ref:||204809075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£42000 - £47000/annum Company Car + Pension + Healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Mechanical Project Engineer Immediately Required|
An excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join a vibrant company who can offer training, growth and progression!!
This Contractor provides Mechanical and Electrical services to its portfolio of clients within retail, leisure, commercial and public services sector.
You will be given full responsibility of Mechanical projects where you will be managing the full process of works from securing labour and materials through to sub contractor and financial aspects.
Due to expansion and a healthy order book for 2016 and 2017, this company seeks an ambitious and motivated Mechanically biased Project Manager to progress their career in a fast moving, energised environment.
This Position is for someone who has experience with Mechanical projects including:
• Projects are worth up to £5Million
• You will provide valuable leadership
• Responsible for on-site works, co-ordination with other trades and monitoring the level of work which is being carried out by all members of staff ensuring that they meet quality standards
• Reviewing quality of Installation and programme and site inspections
• Attending site meetings and client meetings as required
• You will do aspects of design and estimating for projects
• Procuring all materials for site
• Proven ability to manage projects to final account independently, on time and in budget
• Apply and communicate Management systems and processes throughout site. This includes Health and Safety, Quality and Environment
• Mechanical qualifications and work background is necessary with knowledge of the Electrical sector
• HNC Qualified in an Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Discipline and will need to be augmented by significant experience
This company offers a stable future to any potential candidate, as well as working in a culture that is positive, supportive and team orientated. Working for this company will offer you the opportunity to further progress and build on your career within our industry.
If you are ready to take the next step to successfully further build on or if you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250 of vouchers.
If there is anything else that you need to know please contact Kiran on (Apply online only)