|Job Ref:||204809059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£42000 - £47000/annum Company Car + Pension + Healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Electrical Project Engineer Immediately Required |
This M&E Design and Build Contractor has an extensive portfolio of projects throughout the UK and is looking for an Electrical Project Engineer who will take full responsibility of their installation projects. This M&E Contractor cover's a variety of sectors which include but are not limited to: Commercial, Industrial, Sports & Leisure, Hotels and Refurbishment & Fit-outs. They have a strong order book with work secured for 2016/17 whilst tendering for further work.
This Position is for someone who has experience with Electrical projects including:
• Will be managing one project at one time
• On each site you will be managing 2/3 site staff and other direct reports
• Managing up to 100 subcontractors depending on project and size
• You will provide valuable leadership
• Apply and communicate Management systems and processes. This includes Health and Safety, Quality and Environment
• Ensure staffing levels are met, including future needs and contingency and are trained and developed to be competent for the risks they carry out
• Ensure that risks to the business are properly reviewed and controlled
• Understand and achieve statutory requirements
• Electrical qualifications and work background is necessary
• HNC Qualified in an Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Discipline and will need to be augmented by significant experience
• Understanding and experience of working with Microsoft packages
• Must have previous experience within a lab or "clean room" environment
Excellent interpersonal skills are a must. To communicate effectively between all parties involved within this part of the business.
Experience of managing electrical projects ranging in value of £1m and £5m. This role is on a contract basis with the opportunity of it going permanent for the right candidate.
This company offers a stable future to any potential candidate, as well as working in a culture that is positive, supportive and team orientated. Working for this company will offer you the opportunity to further progress and build on your career within our industry.
If you are ready to take the next step to successfully further build on or if you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250 of vouchers.
If there is anything else that you need to know please contact Kiran on (Apply online only)