|Job Ref:||204809023||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£9.00/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 15:53|
Credit Controller £9.00 per hour pro rata £17,0000 per annum Mon - Fri 8.45am -5.00pm|
We are looking for great communication skills, determination to succeed, "can do" mentality and someone who wants to be part of a team that is aspiring to be the best that they can be!
The Successful Applicant
* Contribute to the achievement of monthly cash collection targets, bad debt/provision targets
* To ensure that all outstanding invoice queries are resolved by liaising with branches and customers. Making sure that the resolutions are noted accurately in the customer management system
* Review customer accounts that exceed credit limits and take appropriate action to either reduce the debt exposure or make recommendations to management to increase the limit
* Where risk of nonpayment exists with customers to take all reasonable actions to minimise further potential loss to the company and communicate these actions to the line manager
What's on Offer
* Immediate start available weekly pay
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Free parking and restaurant facilities
* Dress down Friday's
If you have debt collecting experience or have worked in a banking or accounts we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about this amazing opportunity please call Lauren or Polly on (Apply online only).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer