|Job Ref:||204808970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Project Manager- Structural Steel projects|
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager with a solid steel structural background to join one of THE leading steel fabrication companies in the UK. My client are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to come on board on a permanent basis to manage and oversee the steel structure phase of their construction projects in London.
They manage a number of large, well known projects in the industry and work alongside some of the best main contractors, so this would be a great position for someone who is experienced in the industry and would like to apply their skills, knowledge and experience on other well-known, large scale projects.
You would be required to be in London from Monday-Friday and accommodation will be paid for if this is not a reasonable commute location to your home location.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to read structural drawings, connection details and
specifications of various quality
- Ability to coordinate the Design; Production & Installation of Projects; fully
understand the project requirements/scope of works/specifications etc.
- Ability to work to scope of works, budgets and programs
- ITP & Handover's to be managed
- Ability to produce programs
- Ability to liaise with Clients site team and engineers
- Ability to manage a team of Site Managers ensuring successful projects to their clients
- Ability to liaise with the company buyer, workshop and QS's successfully working as
- Excellent organization skills and ability to plan ahead
- Excellent Negotiation Skills and ability to defuse high pressure situations
- Positive attitude to problems and dealing with staff of all levels
- Ability to multitask
- You will have a solid background in managing steel structure construction projects
- Possess the above capabilities
- Hold a current CSCS Black Card / Equivalent to an NVQ 6 in site management
If you have the required skills/experience required and are looking to join a well-established company in the industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Key words; steel, PM, project manager, construction manager, site manager, black card, cscs, NVQ, drawings, structures, design, team, senior, clients, commercial, residential, property