|Job Ref:||204808780||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Accomamadation and travel expenses||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + Accomodation and travel exp||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Site Manager- Steel Structural Experience |
A great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join one of the leading steel fabrication and installation companies in the UK, getting to manage some of their well known, large, complex projects in London.
The role in brief:
* Day to day site management, direction and co-ordination of all site activities carried out by the company and sub-contractors.
* Key focuses on site health and safety, planning and programming.
* Pre-commencement and construction phase planning and management.
* On-site management of companies site operations, monitoring, recording, RAMS, progress meetings, tool box talks, inspection and testing (ITP S), lifting supervisions etc.
* CSCS Black or Platinum Managers Card
* SMSTS or IOSH equivalent
* Full driving licence
* Solid experience within a constructional steel Site Manager based role.
* In-depth knowledge of health and safety requirements and quality assurance.
* Demonstrable experience in the production of risk assessments, method statements, and associated site documents
* Demonstrable experience of planning and programming of steelwork and related packages
* Experience of site management on a variation of projects, such as high/medium/low rise, rail structures, heavy civils, etc.
* Good all round communication skills; written, oral and PC literate.
If you have the key Site Manager, steel structural and certifications required for the above position, then please apply below for immediate consideration.
Key words: site manager, steel, structures, structural, civils, CSCS, SMSTS, project, projects, site, manager, health and safety, H&S, quality, planning, programmes