|Job Ref:||204808759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newtown||Address:||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
A fantastic opportunity with a leading national civil engineering organisation is available, for a skilled design coordinator / senior site engineer, that is going to be working on a prestigious scheme in Newtown. To be successful in the position of design coordinator / senior site engineer, it is required that you are skilled and experienced in the following areas:|
-Manage the design deliverables
-Engaging in engineering activities including setting out, so that they result in a scheme that meets programme requirements in a safe & environmentally responsible manner for time, cost and quality.
- Preparing or monitoring preparation of reports, papers etc as necessary.
- Participating in answering on-going clarifications/technical queries and provide support to project management team to respond to early warning notices, relevant to engineering, plus other associated duties.
Successful candidate for this role will have the following;
- Demonstrable experience in heavy civil engineering, infrastructure or highways projects.
- Knowledge of Surveying and Setting out methodologies and practices.
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering and Infrastructure technologies and techniques.
- Strong, proven setting out and surveying experience delivering set out projects to time cost and quality.
- Proactive and hands on approach, with excellent attention to detail.
- Health and Safety awareness and practical, on site experience.
- Relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or related subject.
- Valid CSCS card
If you are a proven design coordinator / senior site engineer looking to work for a dynamic organisation, then please don't hesitate in forwarding an up to date CV at your earliest convenience.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency